1. Application form (must be filled online).
2. High-quality colored scan copy of the business owner’s passport. The scan of the ID (front and back) will be accepted only for citizens or residents of the EU or the EEA.
3. Proof of address (any utility bill issued not earlier than 90 days prior to the application form submission)/ bank reference letter/ bank statement translated into English or Lithuanian.
4. Detailed business description:
5. Corporate documents:
6. Supporting documents on clients/suppliers (invoices, contracts, draft contracts).
7. Documents with supporting information about initial funding (if the first transfer has been made from a bank, a bank statement is needed; if first transfer has been made from a partner, an invoice or a contract is needed).
8. Verification through the Ondato solution.