- Acceptable Use Policy
Updated – September 2022
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms under which you may access our Services. It applies as soon as you access and/or use our Services. Check the Customer Agreement for the meaning of defined words (those with capital letters).
- What you cannot do
You may use our Services only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Services:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- For anything that is abusive or does not comply with our content standards.
- For any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of spam; or to engage in harmful programs like viruses or spyware or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- We do not provide our Services to businesses or support transactions which involve:
- Tobacco, narcotics, steroids, cannabis, certain controlled substances, or other products that present a risk to consumer safety.
- Drug paraphernalia (equipment, product, or material that is modified for making, using, or concealing drugs).
- Seeds or plants.
- Military & semi-military goods & services (including weapons, military software or technologies); adult content.
- Individuals, entities or countries who/which are subject to international sanctions.
- We do not provide our Services to the following categories of entities:
- Charities (unless they are established in Canada, European Economic Area (“EEA”), Switzerland, US or New Zealand).
- Unregistered UK charities.
- Trusts (unless they are established in Canada, EEA or Switzerland).
- You also agree:
- Not to copy or use any part of our Services in contravention of the provisions of our Customer Agreement.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt.
- Any part of our Services.
- Any equipment or network on which our Website is stored.
- Any software used in the provision of our Services.
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third-party.
- Content standards
These content standards apply to any material you contribute to our Services (“contributions”).
- Contributions must:
- Be accurate.
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in Lithuania and in any country from which they are posted or to which they relate.
- Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening in any way, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they relate to us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Suspension and termination
We alone will determine whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our Services.
We take any breach of this policy seriously and may take the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Services.
- Suspend or cancel your payment orders and take other actions that we consider necessary.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you.
- Issue a warning.
- Conducting a legal action against you including proceedings for reimbursement of all costs on an “all expenses” basis.
- Reporting and disclosure of information to law enforcement authorities.
- Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You will want to check it regularly as it is legally binding on you.