Everything you need to know about incoming money transfers.
The time it takes for money to reach your Praemoveo account is based on a number of factors, but the most important one is the banking payment network the payment has executed.
Some of the factors that can influence how quickly money clears include:
- The sending bank’s country and local procedures,
- The currency of the transaction,
- Intermediary bank parties (if involved),
- The time the payment was executed during the business day,
- Transaction specific details.
We can only provide the following estimations and not the exact time:
If you add EUR from domiciled banks in the SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) using your Praemoveo local details, the transfer usually takes from a few minutes to two working days.
If you are working in another currency and with SWIFT details, a transfer can take up to 5 working days.